Programmes for learners
Aimhigher London works collaboratively with school, FE and HE partners across London to deliver bespoke projects and collaborative conferences aimed at Key Stages 3-5 in order to raise the aspiration of young people from underrepresented groups to fulfil their potential and aspire to Higher Level learning.
Benefits for learners
By participating in our programmes learners will:
- Be more aware of the higher level opportunities available to them including selective institutions, HE in FE and degree apprenticeships
- Be exposed to positive role models; all our events are supported by trained HE student ambassadors that represent the diverse student body of our member universities
- Identify the higher level skills needed to be successful learners including independent learning, critical thinking, research and oracy.
- Be more aware of the support available including academic, pastoral, financial;
- Be given support to make an appropriate application
What people say