‘Greater Collaboration’: Multi-agency working, aspiration or reality?
SEND CPD Annual Conference 2019
60 delegates attended the CPD event on Wednesday 6th February at St Mary’s University, 10-4.00 pm
Participants comprised of school, college and university sector providers, NHS practitioners and representatives from local authorities.
Aim: To provide practitioners with a platform for collaborative discussions around the key issues facing learners with SEND and the adults who support them around transition.
The conference was an opportunity for delegates to:
- Hear from education and health sector practitioners involved in multi-agency working
- Identify and address areas of need around transition
- Look at what works? Share examples of effective practice
- Develop their own local collaborations and identify ways of working together to support student transition
- Share the experiences of students at points of transition
- Connect with practitioners from different sectors
- Find out about development opportunities through the DWG
Please click below to download the presentation slides: