Thank you to all those who attended our Collaborative Teachers and Advisers Conference last month. 45 delegates attended the University of Roehampton hearing from experts on how best to support this next generation, shared good practice on meeting the Gatsby Benchmarks and heard from a Student Led panel on all things Results Day.
Click on the relevant workshop title below, to download the slides:
- Models of Success in School – John Cadogan, Logic Studio School & Henrike Wilford, Ricards Lodge School
- Supporting the progression of learners to competitive institutions – Advancing Access
- Embedding employability in your school including London LMI – London Enterprise Adviser Network
- UCAS Application & Reference staff support Including applying to Medicine – University of Roehampton Admissions + Fiona Cairns, SGUL
- Understanding Student Finance and Support – London Enterprise Adviser Network
Photo credit: University of Roehampton