Achieve the Quality in Careers Standard in partnership with Aimhigher London and CSW Investors in Careers
‘We strongly recommend that all schools work towards the updated Quality in Careers Standard, incorporating Compass, to support the development of their careers programme.’ Careers guidance and access for education and training providers, Statutory Guidance for governing bodies, school leaders and school staff, DfE, October 2018
We have aligned all our programmes to meet the Gatsby Benchmarks so that by taking part in Aimhigher London you are meeting the government’s statutory requirements for CEIAG. We recognise the commitment this takes and have now teamed up with CSW Investor in Careers to offer Aimhigher London members the opportunity to be recognised for their work through accreditation and achievement of the Quality in Careers Standard.
Our offer provides:
- Support and guidance to help you develop your careers programme
- A clear framework to follow the Quality in Careers Standard
- Support resources and online portfolio system
- The opportunity to work collaboratively and share good practice
- Reduced cost through economies of scale and as a partnership member.
For further information contact Catherine Fenwick, firstname.lastname@example.org tel 020 8417 7564